Anterix (NASDAQ: ATEX) is focused on empowering the modernization of critical infrastructure and enterprise businesses by enabling private broadband connectivity. Our foundational spectrum provides the ability to increase resiliency and transform our customers operations to meet new business complexities while achieving higher levels of reliability, resiliency performance and security. Anterix is the largest holder of licensed spectrum in the 900 MHz band, with nationwide coverage throughout the contiguous United States, Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico. Anterix is currently pursuing a regulatory proceeding at the Federal Communications Commission that seeks to modernize and realign the 900 MHz band to increase its usability and capacity by allowing it to be utilized for the deployment of private broadband networks, technologies and solutions. Our chairman and our CEO co-founded Nextel Communications and have over 60 years of combined experience in telecom operations and innovative spectrum initiatives. Anterix is headquartered in Woodland Park, NJ.
Anterix is seeking a Marketing Intern. This role is a core part of a nimble marketing team that prides itself on ambitious, creative concepts and superb execution. The marketing intern would have exposure to event or project management and be versed in marketing. They would be excited about evolving projects and eager to work independently. They would be highly organized, quick to collaborate and able to thrive in a fast paced environment. Telecom industry experience is not required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage, track and forwardly communicate progress on multi-stakeholder, high exposure projects like tradeshows.
- Assist with organization of trade show hotel accommodations along with food and beverage, booth setup planning, ordering of supplies, equipment and signage, coordinating shipping and more.
- Identify, assemble and coordinate print and design requirements.
- Offer collaborative new solutions and marketing ideas to the team as needs and projects shift.
- Manage digital assets for efficiency and future success.
- Light copywriting and proofing in support of the larger team’s efforts.
- Digital experience and perspective, pulling on either professional experience or emersion in the digital space.
- No heavy lifting is expected; occasional exertion of about 15 lbs. of force (e.g., carrying a laptop, trade show information) may be required.
Skills and Competencies
- Current undergraduate with a concentration in marketing or related field preferred.
- Highly organized, with a strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a team player, who is proactive and willing to assist in any and all areas of marketing support.
- The ability to multi-task, while maintaining attention to detail for is essential in this position.
- Must possess a high degree of proficiency with MS Office products including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to lift 15 lbs. of force (e.g., carrying a laptop, trade show information) may be required.
At Anterix, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture. Those who, are self-directed learners and have the drive to make a difference are invited to apply.
To apply to this opportunity, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.