Technical Product Marketing Manager
Anterix (NASDAQ: ATEX) is focused on empowering the modernization of critical infrastructure and enterprise businesses by enabling broadband connectivity. Our foundational spectrum provides the ability to transform our customers operations to meet new business complexities while achieving higher levels of performance and safety. Anterix is the largest holder of licensed spectrum in the 900 MHz band, with nationwide coverage throughout the contiguous United States, Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico. Anterix is currently pursuing a regulatory proceeding at the Federal Communications Commission that seeks to modernize and realign the 900 MHz band to increase its usability and capacity by allowing it to be utilized for the deployment of broadband networks, technologies and solutions. Our chairman and our CEO co-founded Nextel Communications and have over 60 years of combined experience in telecom operations and innovative spectrum initiatives.
Anterix is seeking an experienced Technical Product Marketing Manager to join the Anterix Marketing team to shape the voice of the Anterix products and help accelerate and grow their market adoption.
This position will lead the development and execution of product go to market strategies to present Anterix products to the electric utility market and other industrial and enterprise segment. This position calls for a motivated self-starter with knowledge and passion for technology who can translate complex technology capabilities into sales messaging and positioning; a creative storyteller responsible to deliver a consistent messaging that highlights our products differentiated value proposition in all sales collateral conducts knowledge transfer and training to the business development and sales teams and contributes to the core messaging for the fulfillment of other commercial and corporate marketing strategies.
This position requires a strong combination of technical knowledge, marketing skills, project/program management, knowledge about the competitive landscape and a deep understanding of buyer personas.
This role is a great fit for a technical product marketer who wants to build and implement profitable product marketing strategies from the ground up while also having to support all other customer related communications including creating sales script, sales collateral, supporting email marketing efforts and enhancing knowledge base material.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and manage the execution of comprehensive product marketing plans designed to effectively drive brand awareness and sales within key vertical markets.
- Lead and develop product positioning and messaging by understanding our brand, customer needs, product roadmap, market trends, and competitive landscape.
- Develop and implement a content strategy based on market segment personas and stages in the customer journey.
- Develop product and solutions positioning and messaging by prospective buyer role and ways to overcome competitive objections.
- Develop sales enablement tools including sales scripts, presentations, demonstration scripts, battlecards; and conduct knowledge transfer and training to our business development and sales team.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of target markets including current and future market trends and competitors.
- Create go-to-market plans, feature and benefit analysis, as well as unique and defensible customer value propositions to drive awareness, interest, and sales.
- Ensure vertical audiences and marketing plans are synergistic with overall company positioning and strategies.
- Manage the development of integrated demand generation programs across key verticals.
- Lead and manage cross-functionally internal resources (marketing, sales, product, engineering, corporate strategy and partnerships) to create product and solution focused content such as case studies, white papers, thought leadership articles, videos, podcasts, webinars, website copy, and blog posts for marketing and sales use.
- Utilize quantitative and qualitative data sources in decision-making, including behavioral data and research; extract key insights for campaign development and refinement and be comfortable with intentional experimentation (test, measure, learn, repeat).
Skills and Competencies
- 5-7 years of B2B technical product marketing experience.
- Experience in enterprise software and/or enterprise telecommunications product marketing.
- Experience in working with product management and engineering/development.
- Experience in one or more of the following:
- LTE, 3G or other wireless technologies
- Telecommunications services
- Communications devices
- Voice/Data networking
- Network management systems/administration
- Experience in one or more of the following industries: electric utilities, water & gas utilities, energy industry, enterprise telecommunications providers, enterprise telecommunications technology vendor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in launching new high tech products and communicating benefits.
- Experience in conducting market analysis, developing market messaging and communicating benefits.
- Experience in building and executing integrated marketing programs.
- Skilled in demand generation and inbound marketing with the ability to craft integrated marketing strategies across channels and touchpoints, including website, events, online communications, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to manage cross-functional teams
- BS/BA required or equivalent experience; MBA a plus.
At Anterix, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture. Those who, are self-directed learners and have the drive to make a difference are invited to apply.
To apply to this opportunity, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.