Anterix (NASDAQ: ATEX) is focused on empowering the modernization of critical infrastructure and enterprise businesses by enabling private broadband connectivity. Our foundational spectrum provides the ability to increase resiliency and transform our customers operations to meet new business complexities while achieving higher levels of reliability, resiliency performance and security. Anterix is the largest holder of licensed spectrum in the 900 MHz band, with nationwide coverage throughout the contiguous United States, Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico. Anterix is currently pursuing a regulatory proceeding at the Federal Communications Commission that seeks to modernize and realign the 900 MHz band to increase its usability and capacity by allowing it to be utilized for the deployment of private broadband networks, technologies and solutions. Our chairman and our CEO co-founded Nextel Communications and have over 60 years of combined experience in telecom operations and innovative spectrum initiatives. Anterix is headquartered in Woodland Park, NJ.
Anterix is seeking a Part-Time Administrative Assistant. In this role the Part-Time Administrative Assistant will assist the Sr. Executive Administrative Assistant with overall office support, including greeting visitors at the reception area, mail distribution, preparing expense reports, purchasing office supplies and occasionally running errands. The position is responsible for maintaining all common areas such as the kitchen, copy/fax area and lunch/break room and other related activities as may be necessary.
The ideal candidate will be a team player who is self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented, cheerful, organized and can communicate effectively.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support for the corporate office, including greeting visitors at the reception area, filing, running errands and sending and distributing the mail
- Responsible for the ordering of office supplies
- Coordinate travel arrangements and conference registrations
- Prepare and process expense reports for executives
- Maintain the kitchen and supply room, including restocking the kitchen
- Assist with creating presentations, updating internal reports and spreadsheets
- Draft documents and correspondence as needed
- Assist with FedEx shipments
- Additional support as needed
Skills and Competencies
- High School Diploma or equivalency required
- 1-3 years of administrative support experience required
- Must possess a high degree of proficiency with MS Office products including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- The ability to multi-task, while maintaining attention to detail for different administrative tasks is essential in this position
- Professional and courteous demeanor with exceptional communication, and interpersonal skills required
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Strong organizational/time management skills required
- Must have a clean and valid driver's license and your own vehicle
At Anterix, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture. Those who, are self-directed learners and have the drive to make a difference are invited to apply.
To apply to this opportunity, please send your resume to: email@example.com.